So I know this isn’t anything quite new, but I’ve just recently really gotten into wearing jewellery other than a necklace or a watch, and found that hand chains have now become my obsession. Even though the trend started last year, they’re here to stay, and the trend is stronger than ever.
Hand chains are such a great alternative for those who want to either subtly, or boldly, spruce up any outfit. Whether the occasion is formal, or casual, there are so many different hand chains out there which can accommodate anyones taste.
Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, and Miley Cyrus all love their hand chains!
For me personally, I’m not privy to feeling weighed down, or overwhelmed by stacks of jewels on my hands; so a great hand chain has now become a staple in my wardrobe. They’re simple, yet intriguing, which is why I’ve grown to love them so much.
There are so many different variations of hand chains, which can make the prices range anywhere from $5 to $300+, so I put together a list of some of my favourites on the market right now.
1. Jacquie Aiche 14K Gold & Diamond Chain Ring, $390 SAKSFIFTHAVENUE.COM
2. Jacquie Aiche JA Disco Hand Chain, $99 SHOPBOP.COM
3. Pamela Love Shield Hand Piece, $355 SHOPBOP.COM
4. Jennifer Zeuner Kassandra Triangle Hand Chain, $265 BERGDORFGOODMAN.COM
5. GUESS Two-Tone Crystal Hand-Chain Bracelet, $21 MACYS.COM
6. Ben-Amun Crystal Statement Hand Piece, $210 SHOPBOP.COM
7. PL by Peter Lang Colored Hand Chain, $64 ASOS.COM
8. FOREVER 21 Earthy Feather Hand Chain, $4.80 FOREVER21.COM
9. Kismet by Milka Crisscross Hand Chain, $825 SHOPBOP.COM
10. Accessorize Caged Hand Chain, $16 ACCESSORIZE.COM
11. TOPSHOP Pearl And Rhinestone Hand Chain, $29 TOPSHOP.COM
12. PL by Peter Lang Arrow Hand Chain, $64 ASOS.COM
Happy hand chain hunting!