So I know this isn’t just me – lots of colour to choose from in my closet… but I always seem to end up wearing all black.
Now I really have zero qualms with this, who doesn’t love black?
But sometimes it’s nice for the black to not look ‘oh so boring’
I devised a short list of 8 little black dresses in every price point which I think help add some sass and flare to this colour
1. Topshop Embellished Armour Shift Dress – $88 TOPSHOP.COM
2. Nelly Scalloped Bodycon Dress – $58 NELLY.COM
3. Landi Gathered Cinched Waist Dress – $585 BLEUCLOTHING.COM
4. Meadham Kirchhoff Black Velvet Ophelia Dress – $1095 AVENUE32.COM
5. Warehouse Leather and Feather Dress – $140 WAREHOUSE.CO.UK
6. Joseph ‘Lola’ Sequinned Dress – $450 FARFETCH.COM
7. Forever 21 Fancy Cutout A-line Dress – $20 FOREVER21.COM
8. Valentino Silk Dress with Flounce Skirt – $4445 STYLEBOP.COM
– If you want to add colour, think about trying a statement necklace or bold clutch to spice it up
– When wearing a fuller dress, choose a handbag which is smaller in size, in order to not look bulky
– When choosing bold jewelry, try to keep it to 1 or 2 pieces so you don’t overpower your outfit and end up looking tacky
– In the end, pick the dress which flatters your shape the most, don’t base your pick off of a trend; if you don’t feel confident and comfortable, you won’t enjoy your night!
Thanks for reading, xx