Pantone: Radiant Orchid
9. One Button purple purse $8 – johnlewis.com
10.Proenza Schouler shoulder bag $1845 – ssense.com
Perfect Parkas Under $250
Camel Coats Under $200
A camel coat is a timeless classic that is a staple in any womans wardrobe.
Celebrities like Kate Moss, Jessica Alba, Kris Jenner & Nicky Hilton have all been spotted rocking the trend!
Pastel Pink Coats Under $200
Choosing what to wear to bed is a decision each of us faces every night. Many times we resort to our ex-boyfriend’s boxers or Dad’s old t-shirts, but what to wear when we have guests or “a special someone” over for the night? Every woman needs a chic set of pyjamas for rolling around in the sheets, on cold winter nights! Below is a guide to stylish pyjamas for every woman’s budget.
Wide-Brimmed Floppy Hats
This year, floppy hats have really taken a place in the wardrobe of many women, whether it be celebrities, or bloggers alike. A great floppy hat is such a statement piece, especially when you feel like adding a little edge to your outfit.
I’ve personally started collecting them any time I can get ahold of a great one, because you can never go wrong with a good hat (especially when you feel like going incognito)
The great thing about these wide brimmed hats is the fact that, (depending on the size of the brim and the material), they’re acceptable from anywhere to the beach, or on a night out!
Here is a list of some of my favourite floppy hats, and where you can get them
1. BCBG Generation – $50 NORDSTROM.COM
2. H&M – $26 HM.COM
3. H&M – $26 HM.COM
4. Rag and Bone – $185 RAG-BONE.COM
5. Eugenia Kim – $415 FORWARDFORWARD.COM
6. Hippy Floppy – $38 SPORTSGIRL.COM.AU
So I know this isn’t anything quite new, but I’ve just recently really gotten into wearing jewellery other than a necklace or a watch, and found that hand chains have now become my obsession. Even though the trend started last year, they’re here to stay, and the trend is stronger than ever.
Hand chains are such a great alternative for those who want to either subtly, or boldly, spruce up any outfit. Whether the occasion is formal, or casual, there are so many different hand chains out there which can accommodate anyones taste.
Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, and Miley Cyrus all love their hand chains!
For me personally, I’m not privy to feeling weighed down, or overwhelmed by stacks of jewels on my hands; so a great hand chain has now become a staple in my wardrobe. They’re simple, yet intriguing, which is why I’ve grown to love them so much.
There are so many different variations of hand chains, which can make the prices range anywhere from $5 to $300+, so I put together a list of some of my favourites on the market right now.
1. Jacquie Aiche 14K Gold & Diamond Chain Ring, $390 SAKSFIFTHAVENUE.COM
2. Jacquie Aiche JA Disco Hand Chain, $99 SHOPBOP.COM
3. Pamela Love Shield Hand Piece, $355 SHOPBOP.COM
4. Jennifer Zeuner Kassandra Triangle Hand Chain, $265 BERGDORFGOODMAN.COM
5. GUESS Two-Tone Crystal Hand-Chain Bracelet, $21 MACYS.COM
6. Ben-Amun Crystal Statement Hand Piece, $210 SHOPBOP.COM
7. PL by Peter Lang Colored Hand Chain, $64 ASOS.COM
8. FOREVER 21 Earthy Feather Hand Chain, $4.80 FOREVER21.COM
9. Kismet by Milka Crisscross Hand Chain, $825 SHOPBOP.COM
10. Accessorize Caged Hand Chain, $16 ACCESSORIZE.COM
11. TOPSHOP Pearl And Rhinestone Hand Chain, $29 TOPSHOP.COM
12. PL by Peter Lang Arrow Hand Chain, $64 ASOS.COM
Happy hand chain hunting!